Paw Prints

The Student News Site of Buena Park High School

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Disneyland at college and career

At Buena Park High School, we always have companies/schools come to the college and career center for students to learn about more opportunities. At the college and career center, they offer the following services: College applications, college admissions information, college visits, Financial aid information / Dream Act, tutoring sign-ups, dual enrollment, work permits, military resources, and more! Most students at BPHS find the college and career center very useful and attend their college meetings whenever they have one. Another thing most students and student-athletes attend is tutoring. Not only do they help you with your assignments but grades and GPA go up. 

This time around Disneyland came to the college and career center. They came to Buena Park High School to discuss job opportunities, the application process, and tips for interviews. Disneyland also offers a college program where students who are currently in school and are employed with the company have academic support. Disneyland can give you time off work to finish classes, as well as exam proctoring. Disneyland also offers a relocation of jobs due to school, if you are working at Disneyland California and you move colleges to a school in Florida you are offered the opportunity to work at Disneyland Orlando.

This is something that benefits students who want to work but are scared that jobs won’t work with their schedule. Not only does Disneyland work with your schedule there are always many benefits from it. At Buena Park High School, students always have opportunities to attend these meetings from colleges, and jobs. If you miss one meeting there are many more opportunities to attend one. Journalism highly recommend students to attend these meetings especially if you are a senior who is 18 and is looking for a job.