Paw Prints

The Student News Site of Buena Park High School

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Buena Park’s annual winter Pep Rally!

As the semester kicks off, Buena Park High School’s ASB hosted the annual Winter Pep Rally. Here’s some of the highlights from the event!

Guess what? School is back in full swing! To kick things off in the best way Buena Park can, students and teachers alike gathered inside the Coyote Den. What was the reason behind this gathering? Well, it was time for the annual BPHS Winter Pep Rally! This pep rally was the ideal opportunity for students to get accustomed to life at BP once again. The process didn’t have to be a drawn-out presentation inside of a classroom. Instead, it became the chance for many of our students to have fun while focusing on what makes Buena Park High School special to them. 

As previously mentioned, both students and teachers made their way to the gym for this creation of pep. ASB asked students to dress in their pajamas because that was the theme of Friday’s pep rally. Also, classes were split into a Double Assembly schedule, with two separate Pep Rallies taking place. Each Pep Rally presented something unique for our Coyotes to witness. Many clubs and classes offered high-octane performances that left the audience shocked. For example, the BPHS Dance team went out and showed how versatile they are with a fast-paced performance. Students in the rafters were also introduced to our winter Sports teams, which gave them the chance to appreciate the hard work each team has put in. Also, a select few athletes participated in a plethora of games for the entire gym to see. The assembly was capped off with an outstanding game of dodgeball as well. Overall, it was a time of enjoyment and fun for those who attended!

The right way for our Coyotes to kick off the new year was through a great Pep Rally. These events set the tone for an awesome 2024 that’s filled with new memories. Stay tuned to Paw Prints for updates on many great events in the near future!